Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Search me

I don't normally post at this time of day, but I happened to check my stats early this morning. Once or twice a week I get a referral from a search engine. Usually it is someome searching for 'The Family Man' or 'The Family Man Blog.'

This one was different.

Someone typed this into MSN Search:

he likes to wear woman panties

This blog was the third record served for that search.

For the record, I do not wear women's panties.

But I think what triggered the hit was this post.

It's great to be The Family Man (in boxer briefs).

4 comments:

beth said...

I like to pick through referrals as well - and while I haven't gotten any quite as interesting as yours, there have been a few that just make me scratch my head. (Though they are currently all escaping me.)

On another, hugely unrelated thought, thanks for the Blade Runner comment, I knew I was close! (And you're right, the movie rocks.)

Wesa said...

I'm shocked at some of what people search for to get to my blog. That is hilarious though.

Storm said...

I hardly ever get weird searches on my site. Or maybe I just don't check often enough...

momma of 2 said...

LOL...that cracks me up.