Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tag

While I’ve seen this tag thing play out on other blogs, I never really quite got it. But now that I have been ‘tagged,’ courtesy of Helen, author of Life In Texas, I guess I should participate, even if my answers might not be very entertaining. I'm honored to have been selected.

Before we get to the ‘tag’ questions, and my answers, let me say that this exercise sort of leads into something I’ve been working on for awhile. In my next post I will put a different spin on the whole ‘ask strangers some questions and see what the answers are’ concept. Because lately I’ve been struggling with some questions of my own, I’m not sure I have the answers, and maybe writing the post will help me achieve some clarity.

But that’s for next time. This post is my ‘tag’ response. Remember, I’m just answering the questions I’ve been asked.

1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession?

I don’t wear panties. However, I have not seen anything resembling ‘granny’ panties in our house in a long time.

2. Pretend you won one of those "Make your dream come true" deals that Oprah is always giving away. What would you ask for?

Maxed out college funds for Chris and Tommy.

3. Describe your high school days in one word.

Forgettable.

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world who would be your top three picks?

This is the honest truth, and I’m not just saying this because MBW reads this blog. I am so out of touch with the celebrity scene I cannot come up with three names. I guess I am attracted to young, slender and sexy…which describes my wife.

5. If you had all the money in the world, more money than you could spend in four lifetimes, would you eat some?

No, but I’d see to it that more people had enough to eat.

6. Tag three people.

Rather than choose three specific people, I’ll throw this out to everyone reading this. If you care to participate, leave your responses in the comment section for all to see.

So there it is, my first game of tag. I assume my responses are so lame that I will not be tagged again. Not that I mind, but surely there are more interesting responses to be found.

With that said, my next post will explore the ‘question and answer’ exercise a bit more.

It’s probably not great to play Tag with The Family Man (unless you are Chris or Tommy, in which case you can’t get enough!).

5 comments:

Honey said...

Ah, but you DID play :)

I tend to believe that tagging other people is something akin to sending out chain letters, but in this cyber-universe, I guess it is a way to get to know other people in some small way.

And I can't tell you how relieved I am that there are no panties in your drawers! ;)

momma of 2 said...

It's good to know there are no granny panties in your drawer! Whew - now I can sleep at night....lol

Have good one!

Wesa said...

*laughs* Granny Panties! Heh. Your kids are missing out.

Anonymous said...

You're such a good person.

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I'll play...

1. I have about three grannies for every "sexy" pair of undies. But since I'm wearing them... that makes htem all sexy right? Hubby does not seem to to notice at all. His favorite pair is the pair that is OFF!

2. Similar, but not identical, to Family Man, I would wish to stock my kids' college funds... but not to the point of a free-ride. I want my kids to have to work for it a little bit. I think self-sufficiency is the reward for being a great parent for 18 years.

3. High School in a word? Waste. I wish I'd dropped out my freshman year and went to college instead. I ended up dropping out in the 12th grade, and going to college instead... my grades went up, because the classroom environment wasn't full of distractions.

4. I'm with fmaily man on this one. Aside from my husband there really isn't anyone I want to make love with. I could pick a person and make a dirty joke... but that would be dishonest fanfare. I already love the arms that embrace me... no need to fantasize.

5. Money is not important to me outside of having enough to live on. I invest, and hope that nothing horrible happens to the money I send out. If I lucked out and inherited/won a gajillion dollars? I would try to make as many people happy as I could. I might hire a cleaning lady, cause cleaning up after all these kids (nad all their freinds) gets old. And I'd probably pick up every restaurant tab when hanging out with friends. Other than that, my life wouldn't change much... I'd give it all away.