Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tagged again

Yes, I've been tagged again, courtesty of Jessica.

Still not sure why anyone wants my answers to questions. But I'm a good sport and willing to play along. Following are the questions and my answers.

6 Things I Want To Do:
1. Be a great dad
2. Be a great husband
3. Own my own business
4, 5 and 6 – see this post.

6 Things I Can Do:
1. Make my kids smile and laugh
2. Make MBW laugh
3. Take a good photograph
4. 35 pushups, 3 chinups (and improving)
5. Snow Ski Black Diamond runs
6. Scheme and Dream

6 Things I Can’t Do:
1. Dunk a basketball
2. Bench press my weight (just 10 pounds shy)
3. Retire today without financial worry
4. Hold my liquor
5. Suffer fools lightly
6. Stand hypocrisy

6 Things That Make Me Attractive To The Opposite Sex: (I don’t assume that I am. Perhaps, many years ago, I was. If there was/is anything, it might be the following)
1. Sense of humor
2. Commitment
3. Intelligence
4. Shoulders
5. Eyes
6. Bankroll (ok, see #1)

6 Things I Say All The Time:
1. Tommy!!!!
2. Chris!!!
3. Be careful
4. Please eat your (insert meal)
5. C’mon, fellas….
6. I love you

6 Celebrity Crushes :
None – I honestly don’t follow or care about the whole celebrity thing.

6 Strangers That I've Tagged:
As usual, I won’t tag others, but offer up the opportunity to reply in comments.

Tommy did a really interesting thing this weekend. In my next post I’ll tell you about it.

It’s great to be The Family Man.

No comments: