Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Help the students

Lately my blog has been visited by some students at TCU. They are either taking a class on blogging, or blogging is part of an English class. Some of them have launched their own blogs, one of which you can visit here.

The author of this blog asked me some questions in the comment section of my last post. She is writing a paper that is, at least in part, about blogging. I have answered her questions in the comment section of one of her posts, but told her I would put her questions out to The Family Man readers.

Here are her questions:
Who blogs?
Who is their audience?
What makes a good blog?

If you want to help a student, please visit her blog and give her your thoughts.

We were all students once, after all,

It's great to be The Family Man

2 comments:

Emily said...

You said a couple of posts ago "Tommy did a really interesting thing this weekend. In my next post I’ll tell you about it" Just wondering when we are going to get to hear about that! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Very interesting blog. Promise to visit as often as possible.
If You really are interested in this subject I suggest You go and visit jet price ski used
Here You will find an almost complete directory of jet price ski used