Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Story Begins

The Family Man has the life of which others only dream.

I am The Family Man. Married, wonderful wife, two perfect kids. Great job, house, car, dog. In fact, there is nothing about my life that isn't downright fantastic. Go ahead, pinch me, I'm not dreaming, it's all real. When the stock market is down my portfolio is up.

This story is called The Family Man because the foundation for this perfection is my family. Oh, sure, I had a pretty wonderful life as A Single Man, and over time I will share some of those stories as well. But truth be told, The Family Man's family is what put my life over the top, from merely very good to undeniably great.

So much for the introduction. Check in from time to time and I'll open the window for you to lok in on the life of The Family Man, and you can see for yourself the fantastic life that is mine - The Family Man.

No comments: