Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Searching for surf

Occasionally I get a visitor to this blog from a search engine. Usually it appears they are looking for family related topics. When someone types 'Family Man' into a search engine, this blog will usually show up in the first couple of pages of results. Sometimes people are looking for this blog in particular. When I see someone type in a search for 'The Family Man - Chris and Tommy' I'm pretty sure they're trying to find this blog.

Sometimes, however, I get a visit from someone who was probably looking for someting other than this blog.

Like tonight, for example.

Some typed this into Google:

"surfing for just whiteboys"

This blog came up as the fourth result on the first page.

What they hit was this post.

Other wierd searches that lead to this blog include one I described in this post.

It's a strange world.

And it's great to be The Family Man.

2 comments:

Honey said...

LOL FM...I'm so sorry that you're still seeing the effects of that little participation!!

Glad Halloween was enjoyable for you :)

Hari said...

HI,
How do you find out that people landed on your blog by looking for those particular keywords??

If it is not of much relevance to the others, I would be obliged if you could please mail me the same - iyer_hari@rediffmail.com

Thanks in Advance
Hari Iyer