Monday, January 30, 2006

Staying Tuned

To all of you who have continued to check in even as I said I would be posting less frequently, thank you. I had intended to post more often than this, but things at work have been somewhat unsettled. My boss suddenly 'resigned' and our team is a bit in flux as we try to figure out how things are going to operate under the new regime. I don't mean that as an excuse, but it is reality. It's been a bit stressful, and I've put in some late nights to make sure I have all my ducks in a row, so to speak.
With that said, I should have a new Chris and Tommy post in the next couple of days, certainly by the end of the week - with pictures.
Thanks again for continuing to check in.

It's great to be The Family Man.

5 comments:

Abel Keogh said...

Hope all is going well at work. Keep us posted

Wesa said...

As it should be, the blog is a low priority. Chris, Tommy, Mrs. Family Man, and work should all come before the blog. We look forward to your return.

momma of 2 said...

Hope things go well at work - when there is change at work - it's always best to have your ducks in a row... (little bit of experience talking there)

Can't wait for a Chris and Tommy Post - enjoy those - but as wesaturle says - kids, Mrs. Family Man and work need to come first.

beth said...

I hope things settle down at work for you - we're going through a similar upper mgt. shuffle at our office, so I know the feeling - it's very unpleasant.

Looking forward to the Chris & Tommy post! :)

cynic said...

all the best with regards to the job...