Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Links and AdSense

In lieu of a real post, which will go up tomorrow, I have this lame offering.

I've updated my links. Added some new blogs, removed others. It's interesting how readership of this blog has changed over time. Blogs that used to link here no longer do. Has the content changed to the point that those blog owners no longer felt this site was worth the association? Have I offended people? Gotten boring? Or is it that because I don't get out to read as many blogs as often as I'd like, they feel unloved by The Family Man?

Whatever. It is what it is.

Anyway, take a look at the new links. Try something new and check out some of these blogs, they are actually quite good. I welcome them to my blogroll.

I've also added AdSense to this blog. I am a Marketing Guy, working in the marketing department of a tech company. I want to see how the program works, what ad content shows up on the blog and how it changes depending upon the content of my posts. Chris and Tommy would appreciate your patronage of the fine advertisers of this site. They have their sights set on Harvard - I have a community college budget.

A real post will go up tomorrow - I need to upload the photo from my digital camera.

I thougth about using the photo from the last post for my signature again, but decided against it.

It's great to be The Family Man.

2 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

Hey, just found your blog... I hadn't seen it before, but will definitely put you on my Dad Blog list!

Honey said...

I quit linking to you so that you didn't keep getting those stupid tags from people coming off my blog...I'm still here, and still reading ;)